Tuesday, 20 January 2015

"Tiny Steps"

In my upside down life where nothing seems real, I took some tiny steps.

I still woke early (normal) and stayed in bed listening to my audio book until nine (my upside down life) when Keith came in with comfort, and persuaded me to get up for a coffee (upside down life as I always drank carob soy milk for breakfast)). Gone are the days of my early rising yoga, meditation etc., hours before Keith got up.

The first tiny step was that I could stand without shaking and didn't need a valium.

After my breakfast, another tiny step, I went outside, checked my 3 new chicks in their new maternity wing. Then I dead- headed the roses and collected rose buds and gladioli for vases. By that stage, I was exhausted and had to head for my bed and book.

After lunch I went out and picked blackberries (our own vines) and turned on my watering system. Keith made me a dandelion coffee, I turned off the watering system and now I am ready for bed and book again.

Yes, I know, I am a slow recoverer, but I can see an improvement. Life is still not real though. I still want my old life back. Not much Buddhist thought has reached my inner soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment