The X-rays and ultrasounds showed that the other organs show no signs of cancer. The blood tests show no signs of cancer cells. We won't know till after the operation whether the cancer has gone to any glands.
The anaesthetist has just phoned me with instructions for Wednesday. It is a little strange because I have one procedure at Albury Base Hospital and then move to the Private hospital for the next two, the second of which is the actual surgery. I only fast from 7.30am and he wants me to drink water till 11am. He also wants me to take the medications I am already on plus Panadol when we leave home. He was very friendly, unlike one anaesthetists I have experienced.
I was so stressed about going to the doctor and getting these results that I am very very tired now. Keith is going to get the dinner.
Tomorrow we are going to build our chook maternity ward - that should keep me occupied. Thanks so much for all of your lovely emails, sms's and phone calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment