I have been struggling to cope with a very sore arm for a few days. We went to Myrtleford to shop and have lunch on Saturday and Kaye was here Saturday afternoon to Sunday so that was a happy distraction, but by Sunday night, I had had enough of the whole thing and dissolved. This morning i didn't want to get out of bed because standing up is too painful, so I phoned my lovely Kerry, my Alpine Breast Care Nurse. She confirmed that I have a "seroma" and she made me an appointment at Mt Beauty today to get it drained again.I have taken strong painkillers so I can do a few jobs to help Keith. Have marinaded some tofu but had to get Keith to grate the ginger and squeeze the lemon. Have put the washing on but Keith will have to hang out and bring in. Being so dependent is hard for me. I am trying hard to stay positive but today it is hard - but I have not resorted to Valium YET.
No comments:
Post a Comment