Sunday, 22 March 2015

Pamper Day and Update

I have had 4 radiation treatments and have survived. Spent two nights in town with Kaye. Together we have kept up daily Pilates and half an hour or more daily walking. I managed to do half an hour of meditation and drink a glass of fresh vegetable juice every day. This is the way I a trying to get through this with as few problems as possible. I am also taking some recommended supplements.

Yesterday I went to a Mt Beauty Cancer Pamper Day. It was free aromatherapy, reflexology and good food. There was also a free expert fitting for a very expensive bra, towards which the Government contributed $50 for each of the 12 women.

It was a good day with lovely people. I was surprised that I managed to have my feet massaged etc - I am usually so ticklish and people who touch my feet have to beware.

And now for another week of radiation. The good news is that Alison and Molly arrive tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment