This week I have been researching to see what I can do to help myself survive the invasion of radiation and drugs. I found lots of things. Many natural complimentary therapies suggest similar things, one very common idea being to drink fresh vegetable juices daily. We bought a slow juicer and tried today. I found my kale/brocholi/celery/carrot/apple/pear drink quite delicious.
I also found a site called Integrative Oncology, run by an American Radiation Oncologist. He suggests a holistic approach that includes, diet, exercise, stress management, etc I am studying his ideas. I also found lots of the same subject in Australia, so have plenty to work on.
This is helping me feel that I have some control over what is happening to me. I can do things to minimise the effect of the toxins from radiation and drugs.
I am in the process of changing from one antidepressant to another, a process of 18 days and that seems to make me nervy and shaky but apart from that I am doing fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment