However, my results were good. It seems that my white blood cell count or immunity were a little low, but nothing to worry about - just need to tweak my supplements and maybe get more rest. All the other results were good. So, I worried for nothing - what's new?
Just for the record, I still exercise regularly. meditate daily, take a lot of supplements and eat very carefully. I keep up to date with the latest research. I won't bore my readers with the details, but if it is relevant to anybody, please email me.
I mentioned in my last post that I was off to Japan for long holiday. I had a most marvellous time in the mountain village, but that is all on my other blog.
Until the next lot of tests a year and a bit away....... Of course if there was anything else to report, I would post......................but that IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. 🤞
No comments:
Post a Comment