Sunday, 17 May 2015

Professor Avni Sali

On Thursday I had a long appointment in Melbourne with Professor Avni Sali. This link goes to a little YouTube video of Avni explaining his philosophy. There are also quite a few lectures from the NIIM (National Institute of Integrative Medicine) on YouTube if you are interested.

I feel much more confident about keeping myself healthy, with his holistic ideas. I had two blood tests, one to test for the number of cancer cells in my blood and the other, a Live Blood Analysis.

The live Blood Analysis went straight from my finger to the microscope and up on a screen in front of us. It was fascinating to hear a very competent naturopath explain different aspects of the view we saw. One thing that was reassuring was that we could see the cells that had been damaged by the radiation, but there were also "baby cells" that were bright, very lively and a good shape. My liver was seen to be in very good shape too. I won't go on and on about it, but one thing we know is that the steps I took to reduce the effects of radiation worked.

It was not all good - for example, my adrenal stress levels were up and it seems my Vit D3 is down. My blood is quite "sticky" so I have to work on that. So, I am armed with ideas for staying well. Keith learned a lot too and is keen to improve his health.

Those of you who have seen me recently will know that I have lost quite a bit of weight and I have been told the following:


  1. I look 10 years younger
  2. My face and skin are glowing.
  3. I look better than I have for a long time
What I can tell you is that I feel very well and I am beginning to wean myself off the antidepressants.

I probably won't be putting too much more on this blog. I have my life back so will go back to my ordinary blog when something interesting happens. Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for your patience and support when I have felt very low. Prof Sali said that people who have support from close friends get better faster and live longer. Thank you so much for enriching my life.

Normal blog  http://wyverneblog.blogspot.com.au




1 comment:

  1. So pleased to read your latest about Dr Avni. I had read up about him after talking to you. If only you had known before! It's revolting but cod liver oil ( good source tested for mercury and kept refrigerated) really works to not only bring up levels but enable you to store it. I have never known anyone, including me, who has had a cold or worse in winter who took a small does from Autumn onwards. Just read an interesting article linking impaired sugar metabolism ( practically everyone on a regular diet ) with inability to absorb vit d.
    Well keep on, get your stress hormones down and you will be on the way to a better life. Will send you the link when I start writing my blog. Much love and every good wish, Marjalyn


    ReplyDelete